Some issues with SE3

Ginacy

VIP LVL 1
Реакции
Баллы
Hello, i just wanted to point out some bugs i have encountered with SE3 version. Even though i am very happy some functions that did not work for me with SE1, work with SE3 ( for example with SE1 i couldnt always see the Corpses ), i encountered some bugs with SE3 too... Aimbot does not always work - tried to change key and disable/enable it but in some raids it refuses to work. Also ESP somethimes would not show all people... strange thing is i could also not see them phisically ( the person shooting me )... is there a new invisibility bug in Tarkov?!? Is there a cheat with some Invisibility option? I dont know... it happened to me 2 times this week that i could not see the person shooting at me even though shots where really close, also it happened on 2 different maps ( Customs and Interchange). I really love your guys work... please dont take my findings as criticism, but as an advice for improvement. Keep up the good work!

Alhazred

Смотрящий
VIP LVL 1
Реакции
Баллы
Hello, i just wanted to point out some bugs i have encountered with SE3 version. Even though i am very happy some functions that did not work for me with SE1, work with SE3 ( for example with SE1 i couldnt always see the Corpses ), i encountered some bugs with SE3 too... Aimbot does not always work - tried to change key and disable/enable it but in some raids it refuses to work. Also ESP somethimes would not show all people... strange thing is i could also not see them phisically ( the person shooting me )... is there a new invisibility bug in Tarkov?!? Is there a cheat with some Invisibility option? I dont know... it happened to me 2 times this week that i could not see the person shooting at me even though shots where really close, also it happened on 2 different maps ( Customs and Interchange). I really love your guys work... please dont take my findings as criticism, but as an advice for improvement. Keep up the good work!
Hi
problem is solved by rebooting the pc )

Сверху