Недавнее содержимое от computeur

1. computeur

2 questions before requesting an invitation

Hi since my last try with Caliber V2 I changed the system (GPU / CPU / RAM / motherboard), but I want to replay Tarkov and register again for this incredible cheat. I read that you must have Windows 1803 cheating doesn't work if i keep my system up to date 1909. Is it imperative to reinstall a...
  2. computeur

About S3

Because I had tried S1 I was eager to test the new Cybercore S3 Because I had tried S1 I was eager to test the new Cybercore S3 Some problems of setting after a downgrade of my OS to 1806 several blue screens and some modifications, I'm there (or rather I was there) Ok Cybersore is realy cool...
  3. computeur

Важно Обсуждение

is it the famous SE3 ?
  4. computeur

Virtualhardwares

I used HWID Changer on Sourceforge my Battlestate account worked 6 months before detecting my English cheat Today I use HWID Changer Latest Version on the same website & Win7 MAC Address Changer find on 1337x (p2p links website) All these programs are virus-free (I know the infection problems...
  5. computeur

Куплю\Продам\Обменяю

Hi Today I received my fifth Tarkov banana If there is a seller vouch who offers an account EU for a good price (with the email access)? I'm interested Thanks
  6. computeur

Переход на EFT-SE3.

Buddy. No team will give you eta of its soft. We buy and enjoy with them when it's available (here a few days). sorry we're all on the same boat
  7. computeur

Buddy. No team will give you eta of its soft. We buy and enjoy with them when it's available...

Buddy. No team will give you eta of its soft. We buy and enjoy with them when it's available (here a few days). sorry we're all on the same boat
  8. computeur

promised I will do beter with EFT-SE3

9. computeur

I want to thank

Hi Because I'm bored when I can't cheat in Tarkov. it's not my first use of Cibercore but I have not written to the thank you forum yet. Now it's done. This software in standard version still have some stuttering but he's always comfortable more and more beautiful and safe but your strongest...
  10. computeur

Thanks

Thanks
  11. computeur

Still without VIP status

J'ai payé un abonnement d'un mois au statut VIP pour Cibercore mon problème c'est que j'ai payé il y a 3 heures puisque personne ne répond à mes messages ou demandes. La seule réponse que j'ai reçue (pour résumer) est: Profitez de notre logiciel S'il vous plait ? merci
  12. computeur

Payement & PM sent. I just wait to use the vip. Thanks

Payement & PM sent. I just wait to use the vip. Thanks
  13. computeur

Важно Обсуждение

This is probably the only fraud to get through Battlestate's no-go nets. she is second best on the 5 Tarkov cheats that I paid. (for now it's the only one that works). I format a new Windows and I order it again
  14. computeur

Je will do if I meet problems. thank you again

Je will do if I meet problems. thank you again
  15. computeur

Thank you and sorry for disturbing you. now I follow the page instructions

Thank you and sorry for disturbing you. now I follow the page instructions
Сверху