Результаты поиска

1. computeur

2 questions before requesting an invitation

Hi since my last try with Caliber V2 I changed the system (GPU / CPU / RAM / motherboard), but I want to replay Tarkov and register again for this incredible cheat. I read that you must have Windows 1803 cheating doesn't work if i keep my system up to date 1909. Is it imperative to reinstall a...
  2. computeur

About S3

Because I had tried S1 I was eager to test the new Cybercore S3 Because I had tried S1 I was eager to test the new Cybercore S3 Some problems of setting after a downgrade of my OS to 1806 several blue screens and some modifications, I'm there (or rather I was there) Ok Cybersore is realy cool...
  3. computeur

promised I will do beter with EFT-SE3

4. computeur

I want to thank

Hi Because I'm bored when I can't cheat in Tarkov. it's not my first use of Cibercore but I have not written to the thank you forum yet. Now it's done. This software in standard version still have some stuttering but he's always comfortable more and more beautiful and safe but your strongest...
  5. computeur

Still without VIP status

J'ai payé un abonnement d'un mois au statut VIP pour Cibercore mon problème c'est que j'ai payé il y a 3 heures puisque personne ne répond à mes messages ou demandes. La seule réponse que j'ai reçue (pour résumer) est: Profitez de notre logiciel S'il vous plait ? merci
  6. computeur

Is it possible to buy your hack with Paypal ?

Hi To begin I am happy to discover your team But Is it possible to use Paypal to buy your cheat ? because is not in your oplata bill option Thank you
Сверху