Loyal customer wanting to buy underground cheats. PlayersUnknown BattleGrounds

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

oJERMSKIo

VIP LVL 1
Реакции
Баллы
Hello i have been paying for the escape from tarkov cheat for months now, and let me just say that it is wonderful. Very clean cheat, no OP stuff to get you banned, and i am very thankful for that. Anyways is there anyway for me to purchase a simple ESP for player unknowns battle grounds or any of the other underground cheats?? i would love to support this community more. Thank you

h0pk1nz

Команда форума
Администратор
Реакции
Баллы
Hello i have been paying for the escape from tarkov cheat for months now, and let me just say that it is wonderful. Very clean cheat, no OP stuff to get you banned, and i am very thankful for that. Anyways is there anyway for me to purchase a simple ESP for player unknowns battle grounds or any of the other underground cheats?? i would love to support this community more. Thank you
Thanks for the feedback.
Cheat for PUBG from CyberCore will be released closer to May, in total there will be about 15 slots available.

oJERMSKIo

VIP LVL 1
Реакции
Баллы
okay not sure what that is,but if you could send a notification on here before it goes live that would be much appreciated. Thank you

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху